All applicable questions must be answered. In addition, copies of the following documents must be attached to the completed Foreign National Information Form:
This form must be printed, signed & dated, and returned to the sponsoring CSU department, along with all applicable documents listed above, before payment can be issued by Accounts Payable or Travel.
Please note: This is a 2 page form - use to the 'Print
Preview' button at the bottom of the form to print the form - or Browser's 'Print Preview'.
(13) What is the actual date you entered the United States for the 1st visit?
(14) CSU Department Information
1. Name. List full name and birthdate.
2. Enter SSN or ITIN.
3. Enter your current e-mail address.
4. Local Street Address. List your local US address.
5. Residence. List your non-US address.
6. Country of Citizenship(s).
7. Country that issued Passport. List country in which you were issued your passport - not the country where it was issued.
8. Passport #. Enter your passport number.
9. Visa #. Enter your Visa number (the Control Number).
10. Immigration Status. Check the type of immigration status that you currently hold. If you check US Immigrant/Permanent Resident, holder of a "green" card, you may proceed to the bottom of the form. Sign and Date.
11. Immigration Status for J-1. Check the appropriate J-1 subtype.
12. Actual Primary Activity. Check one activity.
13. Actual Entry Date into the United States (your very first visit). Must include month, day and year -approximate if you don't know.
14. Department. Describe in general the service you will perform.
15. Consultants/Self-employed Individuals (Honorariums). Check the appropriate boxes - this includes any office at any location specifically identified with you.
16. The country of residence where you last resided - can be different from your legal residence - do not include the USA.
17. Have you visited the U.S. previously? If you answer yes, please provide data for each prior visit in the fields provided - approximate if you are not sure.